Exeter Northcott Futures is a programme of support and professional development for South West theatre makers, comprising of an Artist Programme for artists and makers in the early stages of their career, a Producers Programme for new producers and an Associate Companies scheme for mid-career artists looking for a step-up in their career.
We are currently reaching the end of our 2nd year of the Futures programme and are looking to appoint a freelance project evaluator based in the region, to analyse the data we have collected through our evaluation framework and write a report, referring to our original goals and assessing the project outcomes. The report produced will be used as a learning and advocacy tool to report back to our supporters, and to strengthen our Talent Development offer moving forward.
The heart of our approach is a determination to tailor bespoke training and professional development solutions to the specific needs of the cohorts of participants we recruit, so the starting point for monitoring outcomes will be individual development plans for all participants, reflecting the general provisions of each strand but also highlighting the specific development objectives of each artist/producer/company.
The fee is £750, which is all-inclusive to cover:
• Reading the interim report written after Year 1 of the programme.
• Attending and/or listening to interviews conducted with artists on the programmes (1 focus group?)
• Liaising with Producer (Artist Development) to gather additional information from artist participants if required
• Analysing data captured during the second year of the programme
• Writing the final report
Who we are looking for
You should have:
• An interest in artist development/talent development in the South West
• A track record of evaluating arts projects and analysing qualitative data
• Strong writing ability
How to apply
Please send a short Expression of Interest (200 words max) plus a CV, detailing:
• Why you are interested in this role
• Any relevant experience
The deadline for expressions of interest in this opportunity is 6pm on Monday 5th July.
Return to Work With Us page and click Apply Now to apply.